sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

My name is Khalid Mehmood, I am from Jhelum Pakistan, I am an IT Support Engineer, I worked in Pakistan more than 5 years, and after this, I worked in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and after this in Qatar, now I am living in Brazil. I am married here with Brazilian girl, and living happily, I liked very much Brazil.

Brazil is a one beautiful and fantastic country. I am living here almost from two years. Well I am living here but I feel like I am at my home in Pakistan, mostly things we have same like as Pakistan. Here I would like to share some thing about our country Pakistan. 

The name Pakistan literally means "Land of the Pure" in Urdu and Persian. It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never, using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghania Province), Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan". The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name.

Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb


Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb maintain their positions around the places, at Aurangabad, in 1658.


K2 is the second highest mountain on the Earth in Pakistan.


Neelam Valley in Azad Kashmir in Pakistan.


A lake view in Sawat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.


A View of Nanga Parbat showing conifer forest of Picea smithiana and Pinus wallichiana.









Federative Republic of Brazil
República Federativa do Brasil  (Portuguese)


Islamic Republic of Pakistan
اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاكستان (Urdu)
Islāmī Jumhūriyah-yi Pākistān



Coat of arms of Brazil



State emblem of Pakistan




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário